Don't Be Fooled: OCCUPY MOVEMENT IS NOT DEAD
solchrom asked: I have a fair bit of raw unedited video that I haven't used in my own projects. Would it be of any use to you?
I’d love to take a look at it!
If corporations get bailouts, so should we. If we pay taxes, so should they. We are the 99%
“Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re trying to change the world.”
A great sign in Nathan Philips Square. Such a cool atmosphere, everyone was sending out awesome vibes.
WELCOME TO DAY 4 OF AN EMERGING NEW WORLD:
Occupy TO daily events:
St. James Park, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA: Tuesday October 18, 2011
To help you plan your day participate in the transformation of our world, we present the following agenda of the day’s events, initiatives and other activities.
We hope that with this new form of proactive communication we provide additional clarity and direction for those who are interested in our initiative.
1. General Assembly meeting:
Our next meeting is at 6:00 pm.
- Occupy TO invites everyone to enjoy our exponentially growing library.
- The library (located behind the media tent in St. James Park) also welcomes people to meet, dialogue and relax in peaceful surroundings.
- Special request: donations of non-English books (French, German, Cantonese) would be gratefully accepted.
- “Open school” classes begin today at 12:00 noon. Three classes are offered:
- 5:00 pm History of Juggling
- (TBD) History of Hacktivism
- 7:00 pm Freud and Idealogy
This movement depends on the goodwill of people who wish to advance the world for the greater good of all. The following items would be greatly appreciated. Donations may be delivered to our logistics tent (located to the east of the Gazebo, facing King Street)
- AA lithium batteries
- AAA lithium batteries
- Tarps and ropes
- Flashlights and batteries
- Any items that would help build, support shelters
- Food appropriate for children
- Granola bars
- Juice, bananas and other fruit
post via occupyto.org
The Occupy Toronto Movement is not about left or right. It is about the unscrupulous behaviours that are currently taking place in our Canadian Government system, and in the ranks of financial bureaucracy. The more you learn about it, the more effective you become in our fight against Government corruptions. Forget what you’ve been told, and open your eyes, ears, and open your minds, 99%. Educate yourself on the issues, educate yourself on what our rights are as a society. If you take nothing but awareness from this movement, you’ve already became involved in the change.
It’s your Country. It’s your rights. It’s our time.
“Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.