October 18: Day 4 Update
WELCOME TO DAY 4 OF AN EMERGING NEW WORLD:
Occupy TO daily events:
St. James Park, Toronto, Ontario, CANADA: Tuesday October 18, 2011
To help you plan your day participate in the transformation of our world, we present the following agenda of the day’s events, initiatives and other activities.
We hope that with this new form of proactive communication we provide additional clarity and direction for those who are interested in our initiative.
1. General Assembly meeting:
Our next meeting is at 6:00 pm.
- Occupy TO invites everyone to enjoy our exponentially growing library.
- The library (located behind the media tent in St. James Park) also welcomes people to meet, dialogue and relax in peaceful surroundings.
- Special request: donations of non-English books (French, German, Cantonese) would be gratefully accepted.
- “Open school” classes begin today at 12:00 noon. Three classes are offered:
- 5:00 pm History of Juggling
- (TBD) History of Hacktivism
- 7:00 pm Freud and Idealogy
This movement depends on the goodwill of people who wish to advance the world for the greater good of all. The following items would be greatly appreciated. Donations may be delivered to our logistics tent (located to the east of the Gazebo, facing King Street)
- AA lithium batteries
- AAA lithium batteries
- Tarps and ropes
- Flashlights and batteries
- Any items that would help build, support shelters
- Food appropriate for children
- Granola bars
- Juice, bananas and other fruit
post via occupyto.org